Top Job of the Month – Clinical Pharmacist in Fresno
Rx relief has an opportunity for a clinical pharmacist in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary-to-hire position.
The responsibilities of the job include creating and maintaining patient profiles with detailed lists of current medications, maintaining proper storage and security for pharmaceuticals, prepacking bulk medicines, filling bottles and affixing labels, pricing and filing prescriptions and assisting customers with simple questions. Additional responsibilities include answering phones, cleaning work area, and sterilizing glassware according to prescribed methods.
- Area: Ability to work in the Central California area
- Licensure requirements: Must have valid, open and active California Pharmacist license
- Education: R.Ph or Pharm D
- Years of experience: 2-3+ year(s) of recent pharmacy experience within a pediatrics setting
- Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check, client health screening criteria and drug screen
Rx relief offers a range of benefits, including the following:
- Health Insurance with prescription coverage
- 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
- Cafeteria Plans
- Free CE
Learn more about this clinical pharmacist position and apply today!
Located in California’s Central Valley, Fresno is one of the largest cities in the state, with a population of more than 500,000. It is about 200 miles from Los Angeles and roughly 185 miles from San Francisco. It is also close to a few well-known recreation areas, including Yosemite National Park, Kings Canyon National Park and Sequoia National Park.
Rx relief is one of the top pharmacy placement firms, with the awards to prove it. Rx relief works with each pharmacist individually, partnering with them to provide the best service possible, and to find them the job that best fits their needs. Give Rx relief a call today.