Rx Relief is one of the nation’s leading specialty pharmacist placement firms and we are seeking a Pharmacist to fill multiple per diem needs in the Central Valley / Fresno area.
As a Pharmacist, you will receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate in an inpatient hospital setting.
Additional responsibilities of the Pharmacist include:
- Establishing or maintaining patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
- Maintaining proper storage and security conditions for drugs
- Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Prepacking bulk medicines, filling bottles with prescribed medications, and typing and affixing labels
- Mixing pharmaceutical preparations, according to written prescriptions
- Cleaning and helping to maintain equipment or work areas and sterilize glassware, according to prescribed methods
- Pricing and filing prescriptions that have been filled
- Assisting customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information
Interested in learning more?
View more about this great per-diem pharmacist job in Fresno. And be sure to view our wide-range of other pharmacy positions too!