Rx relief has an exciting opening for a Pharmacy Technician in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The pharmacy technician hired for this position will be responsible for:
- Opening, counting, barcoding and profiling incoming mail; receiving, verifying and stocking inventory, cleaning engagement in shipping process including package prep for shipment.
- Scanning profiles, correspondence and prescriptions and then filing
- Pulling hard copy scripts to return to patient with an appropriate letter if pharmacy is unable to fill the order
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have a valid, open and active Utah Pharmacy Technician license and at least one year of recent pharmacy experience. IV and PTCB experience is also preferred.
As an employee of Rx relief, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Health Insurance with prescription coverage
- Vision/Dental insurance
- 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
- Cafeteria Plans
- Free CE
- Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates
Salt Lake City, Utah, is the capital and most populated city in the state with a population of roughly 1.2 million in the Salt Lake City metropolitan area.
The city has a semi-arid climate with hot, dry summers and cold, snowy winters – perfect for skiing in the Wasatch Mountains just east of the city! In the summer, outdoor activities like hiking, campaign, rock climbing, and mountain biking are popular. With many small reservoirs and rivers in the Wasatch Mountains, boating and fishing are also very popular.
If you are looking for a job in Salt Lake City, or anywhere else, Rx relief can help you. We focus on your skills and needs, and work with you every step of the way. Rx relief has been ranked as one of the best staffing firms by the American Staffing Association. Give Rx relief a call today.