Salary: $14-$16 Depending on Experience
Date Posted: December 12, 2014
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 94140
Pharmacy Technician- Prior Authorization
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacy placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We have an opening for a Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician within a Closed Door Pharmacy. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits!
This position is located within the Fresno region. They are searching for individuals that will be dedicated to their pharmacy and helping them achieve their 2015 goal. Lead Technician positions will be opening up for those individuals already on staff, they promote from within, which has been essential to their success. Finding the right fit for their pharmacy is essential to their high volume work flow and growth in the 2014-2015 year.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards as well as legal and company compliance as you enter in new prescriptions and assist in the preparation of prescriptions.
· Item Entry
· Establishing or maintaining patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
· Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
· Handling prescription override, third party rejects, appeals, denials
· Must have excellent communication skill, both orally and in writing
· Self Motivated and able to work independently
· Attention to detail
· Adept at verifying the prescription and setting the price based on insurance information
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, this may include using whole number, common fractions, and decimals and being able to compute rate, ratio, and percent
· Working closely with the physicians and the nursing staff to get the PA pushed through- this is a much different conversation and demeanor the retail environment hasn't exposed their pharmacy professionals to.
Do you have recent pharmacy experience within a high volume retail or closed door setting? If so, this is the position for you! Apply Today!
Specific Pharmacy Technician requirements:
· 1 to 2 years of recent pharmacy experience in a Retail or Mail Order Pharmacy
· Must have open, clean and active California Pharmacy Technician license
· Excellent dedication to patient care is a must!
· Must have excellent data entry skills
· Ability to complete facility specialized test upon approval of interview
· Ability to complete background check and drug screen
· Pay: Depends on Experience
· Schedule: To be determined (Day Shifts)
· Length of Assignment: Temp to Permanent
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 800-797-3543
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
· Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria Plans
· Free CE
· Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates
Rx relief Company Overview
Rx relief, your “CAREER CONSULTANT" has pharmacy jobs and opportunities available. We use our 70 years of pharmacists experience for your benefit. We network with pharmacy managers, pharmacist-in-charge, and directors of pharmacy to assist them in uncovering and identifying gaps in personnel needs, or how to gain efficiencies from their system of operations with a staff from Rx relief that is experienced and proficient, and ready to show their value.
Rx relief is a great way to preview employers you may be considering, finding a new career, or to change practice settings. Rx relief is the leading provider of temp, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement positions; and we locate and develop these positions in all pharmacy practice settings: hospital, home infusion, long term care, managed care, mail order, management positions, and retail. At Rx relief we’re known for the respect with which we treat our team.
Yes, Rx relief is the employer, but we employ pharmacy professionals, not workers. Rx relief has established the critical link between pharmacy professionals and employers by studying the needs of each to develop strategies targeted at solving today’s serious staffing issues. Consider Rx relief as your “CAREER CONSULTANT".