Date Posted: October 7, 2013
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 85920
Rx relief is among the nation’s leading specialty pharmacist placement firms and we are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to fill the role of a certified pharmacy within a mail order/ long term care setting.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will work with the Pharmacist with various duties in the Pharmacy, including filing prescriptions and data entry.
Additional responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician include:
- Will be responsible for dispensing (approx. 75 scripts per hour), phones, and data entry.
- Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
As a Pharmacy Technician you must have proven experience with pharmacy working in various settings including retail and hospital.
Additional requirements of the Pharmacy Technician include:
- 2+ years of recent pharmacy experience
- Experience in a high volume setting is a must
- Afternoon shift: 2:00pm-11:00pm
- Must have open, clean and active Arizona Pharmacy Technician license
- Ability to successfully complete background check, client health screening criteria and drug screen