San Diego, CA
Date Posted: December 19, 2014
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 83565
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We have an opening for a Pharmacy Technician in the Greater San Diego area. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for maintaining productivity and quality standards as well as legal and company compliance as you enter in new prescriptions and assist in the preparation of prescriptions.
- Receiving written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Establishing or maintaining patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
- Maintaining proper storage and security conditions for drugs
- Answering telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Pre-packing bulk medicines, filling bottles with prescribed medications, and typing and affixing labels.
- Cleaning and helping to maintain equipment or work areas according to prescribed methods
- Assisting customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information
- Receiving and storing incoming supplies, verifying quantities against invoices, checking for outdated medications in current inventory, and informing supervisors of stock needs and shortages
Do you have recent pharmacy experience within a small retail pharmacy? If so, this is the position for you! Apply Today!
Specific Pharmacy Technician requirements:
Active, clear, and in good standing California Pharmacy Technician license
1+ years of recent pharmacy experience within a retail facility
Ability to complete background check and drug screen
Flexible availability for per diem shift; Pharmacy hours of operations are 9:00am-6:00pm with occasional Weekends
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
401(k) and deferred compensation programs
Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates