Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
Date Posted: October 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 117612
Home Infusion Pharmacist
Join one of the nation’s leading pharmacist placement firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an experienced Home Infusion Pharmacist. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice settings. We are seeking a Home Infusion Pharmacist in the Fresno, CA area. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy a customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!
Aseptically prepares all sterile admixture requests for patients upon receipt of physician orders from clinical and infusion centers.
Assists the Pharmacy Manager in receiving prescription orders for oncology and infusion therapy both for internal and external referrals
Maintains patient profile records and prescription files where appropriate.
Supervises Pharmacy Technicians and receiving updates on patient problems or problems in the operation of the service.
Orders and maintains appropriate stock levels of IV drugs and supplies in compliance with contracts. Assists with the proper accounting and transfer of IV pharmaceuticals to infusion therapy and oncology cost centers.
Works well with oncology and infusion center personnel to identify special needs and in drugs and IV medical supplies.
Checking and verifying of all medications before they are sent out to be administered.
Maintains appropriate logs and cleaning records of biomedical – pumps - equipment. Arranges for preventative maintenance and inspection.
Carries out various quality assurance procedures including flow hood cleaning, repairs and inspection, including biological laboratory testing.
Assembles supplies and arranges for proper delivery or pickup of home infusion medications and supplies.
Maintains the cleanliness of the admixture machinery and keeps IV room properly stocked w/ supplies.
Performs special duties and projects as required.
Reports to the Pharmacy Manager directly
Do you have experience as a Home Infusion Pharmacist? If the answer is yes, then we want you on our team! Apply Today!
Specific Home Infusion Pharmacist requirements:
· Area: Ability to work in the Fresno, CA area
· Licensure requirements: Must have valid, open and active California Pharmacist license
· Education: B.S. or Pharm D
· Years of experience: 2+ year(s) experience of Home Infusion, Oncology department or Inpatient pharmacy setting
· Schedule: Varies – Full-Time, Part-Time, and/or Per Diem
· Length of Assignment: Ongoing
· Pay: Depending on Experience (DOE)
· Background/drug requirements: Ability to successfully complete background check and drug screen, and additional Health Screenings will be required per the pharmacies requirements
At Rx relief, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
· Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
· 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
· Cafeteria Plans
· Free CE
· Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates